theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 28-10-10, 07:46 PM   #21
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Sorry hear about this dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Have you the chance of buying it back? Buy it back and il buy it off you. Got some good extras etc on it
I see the vultures are circling already!!

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-10, 09:08 PM   #22
coreygraham180
Lean, Mean and Green

coreygraham180 will become famous soon enough
Holy **** dude hope ur ok

Shame on the car as said it was a minter

Quote:
Speeding has never killed anyone.........suddenly becoming stationary kills you.....Quickly
2010 Forza 3 OBTCC Table 2 Champion
coreygraham180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-10, 10:04 PM   #23
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Well Gary if you are reading this how are you feeling mate? Has it sunk in yet?
Old 28-10-10, 10:24 PM   #24
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Thumbs up

would like to thank everyone for the good wishes,very much appreciated!!!

As said it is just a car and still not bothering me surprisingly, just pissed off with myself as it was my fault. Think i steered in to sharp iirc but tbh it is scary how vague everything is afterwards tbh. An this is a minor thing at the moment, got a lot going on that is top of the priorities compared to this. Not planning on buying car back, not interested in the hassle but as said if folk know where it is, dig in, maybe grab me a few bits lol. Took a while to be totally calm today, glad i went into work tbh as it kept me occupied and luckily my Dad was coming down today to visit me in the box anyway so by mid afternoon i felt a bit lighter...been a **** week to put it mildly. Had a message from the officer who i mostly spoke to giving me the RTA ref No as saying he will probably need to speak to me again about the 2nd accident as it looks like that guy will be charged, have to say myself and the officers faces must have been a right picture when he ploughed into my car next to us.

After getting home ran a bath and sat in it for a while, so feel nice an fresh and have had a quick scan at what MK2 180's are for sale, not looking seriously yet as no desperate for a car as the Retro will keep me mobile and if i do get another will be looking for one in the same sort of state as mine was ......prior to this morning tho

Again thanks to everyone, the support from you all on here has been great and once i sort things out a bit I will surface a bit more but like said plenty going on.

Oh an officer telt me to take anything valuable so grabbed stereo, gear know all owners logs and cupholders lol. Didn't have time to strip anything else, like the dash lol

Oh an only slight injury i have found so far is a wee baby bruise on my right hip where seatblet must have dug in, car itself all opened and cabine was solid, did me proud tae the end
Old 28-10-10, 10:29 PM   #25
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Thanks for the update and hope all settles down for you whatever it may be. At least you are okay that's the main thing. We're here when you need anything. Take care mate.
Old 28-10-10, 10:31 PM   #26
grimmy

Glad to see you are feeling pretty positive about it all Gary.chin up and all the best mate hope it all sorts itself fairly quickly and with the minimum of hassle
Old 28-10-10, 10:38 PM   #27
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Sorry to hear this, car looked fantastic from the pictures I have seen on here.
Glad your ok, must of been a shock to see some tw@t plough into it.
Old 28-10-10, 11:20 PM   #28
Alan.F

Alan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Thanks for the update and hope all settles down for you whatever it may be. At least you are okay that's the main thing. We're here when you need anything. Take care mate.
+1

Alan.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-10, 11:24 PM   #29
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
read earlier but couldnt post, fecking hell! sooo gutted for ye mate anything i can do to help i will mate, il give ye a hand sorting whatever you get, might be wise to buy your old one back, we'll swap your bits onto yours n then you can just get rid of it,

give us a text if you need anything bud
ritchy
Old 28-10-10, 11:24 PM   #30
Dave MGT

Dave MGT is on a distinguished road
Gutted for you!!! at least ur ok though.

With reguards to taking things off it. You can take anything !! as long as it has 4 wheels left on it!!
I would get that spoiler off 1st..!
Dave MGT is offline   Reply With Quote