theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 18-11-07, 09:10 PM   #21
carl-mgzs

carl-mgzs is on a distinguished road
on the first week of having my zs all four corners had been hit by some dopey nonce and later had my the whole passenger side keyed in merry hell(hill).... nobody respects anything these days
carl-mgzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-07, 07:24 PM   #22
nothin2lose

nothin2lose is on a distinguished road
thts used to happen all the time in my R25, I was even sitting in it on three occations , & had a right go but as they weren't english all they said was SORRY MATE & walked off..... bloody idiots, I felt like smacking them.

One where I parked out of the way to avoid dents, I came back from shopping found big golden line down my door, ( paint ) & next to me a gold peugeot, I decide to write an angry note, but low & behold a women comes back with 3 kids. I Start having a go & shes like my kids dont use that door they get in my side of the car ( wtf she think im stupid ) she just drove off while i was still moaning........ so annoying. Luckily my ZS hasn't had any dents in car parks yet, I park on secondary car park at work next to the angled fences, so the bays are twice as big & you only have to worry about one side. ( so far its working ) however it doesnt stop cars ramming you which has happened, 650 pounds to replace my rear bumper, still the rear bumper had scratches on it before so i see it as an improvement ( apart from my car has history now )
nothin2lose is offline   Reply With Quote