AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-13, 12:28 PM   #1
Witnes$

Witnes$ has a spectacular aura aboutWitnes$ has a spectacular aura about
MGB, thinking of buying, advice needed?

Well I was looking to buy a spitfire as a starter classic car but ive been offerd a blue MGB, amarican import, re-shelled and converted to RHD in the early 90s, 3 wiper edition, was running untill 4-5 years ago, comes with soft and hard tops, chrome bumpers, set of steelies and a set wire wheels, V5 present, folder full of history.

Ive not seen the car and dont know if its been converted to unleaded or has overdrive. Ive beed told interior and exterior are both ok but the chassis is good.

Agreed to view the car on Wednesday with my dad the seller wasnts £1000.00, whats peoples initial thoughts? If the car is as the seller describes I would glady pay that for it but not knowing too much about MGBs im at a loss.

My initial plan was to get the car running and through an MOT with a look to running it this summer and make good over the next 2-3 years as my Dad has space to dry store it. Very exited!!

PS: I may drop this on a few forums in the next day or two so apologies if your bored to hell reading it.