AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-10-17, 05:07 PM   #1
Frank

Frank is on a distinguished road
Little niggles with the ZS

Well after my first couple of weeks of ownership. I have a couple of niggles with ZS. Not massive problems but more annoying me personally.

Fuel Gauge, Seems to fluctuate when cornering & even bumpy roads quite a lot up to a quarter of a tank.

Bulbs in the headlights are shockingly bad. I don't really want to go down the HID route this time like with my old Metro. They just seem to over power the front of the car and annoy oncoming road users. I was thinking of Osram night breakers or any other suggestions please

Main one is the colour, I cannot find any spare panels in my colour it's a right nightmare lol I just want a none cracked Saloon rear bumper in Tahiti Blue Pearlescent

Anyways apart from this it's spot on been to local garage and only one spot on the car needs welding. Front passenger side jacking point is starting to go so quoted £150 to have the car back to original so booked in on the 05/11/2017. Undersealing it myself and then ready for the winter roads. But with only 30k tempted to buy a £200 run about for when the salt hits
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote