fastmike is on a distinguished road
Ok tell me all about it .......Engine size....... problems etc
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-12, 10:13 AM   #12
archermav

archermav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Due to a MASSIVE **** up on my part, the ZS is back up for sale.

£400, no tax or MOT. Come and get it
Whats wrong with the car mate?
archermav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-12, 10:27 AM   #13
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
EDIT: After a 180, good luck with the car!

Last edited by POMPSKI; 02-06-12 at 10:32 AM.
POMPSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-12, 10:33 AM   #14
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, what is wrong with it, my nephew is looking for another ZS he can work on.

And don't knock free renaults, my sister gave me their espace when he got a company car, mind you it was a 2.9L V6...................
Old 02-06-12, 03:02 PM   #15
Dav

Dav is on a distinguished road
This is my eBay ad:

Selling due to having a bigger car and have no need for this one, much to my disappointment.

It is a mk2, comes in Ignition Blue, and also has the sought after ‘Extreme’ rear spoiler.

It has done 135,751 miles and has recently had the head gasket replaced. It has 16” ‘Hairpin’ wheels, although at the moment it has the space saver on as I recently had a split in the side wall of the N/S/F. I also have a new steering wheel and gearknob to replace the slightly worn ones currently on there.

As with any used car, there are some bad points. The main one being for some reason it is hesitant to go above about 4500/5000rpm and feels sluggish up to that. It has only been like that since the head gasket was changed (which was less than two months ago). I’m sure it is an easy fix, but I no longer have the time or money to find the problem. There is also a slight water leak, which I think is related to the sluggishness problem. Again, unfortunately I no longer have the time or money to find and repair it.
The rear passenger door lock only works on the pin, rather than with the fob. It’s just a case of reaching in to lock/unlock the door. It’s never really bothered me, hence why I’ve not changed it. There is also a blow at the end of the centre section of the exhaust.

Otherwise the car is in pretty good condition. Despite the problems listed above, it is still driveable, and will take you where ever you need to go. It has good quality standard speakers, plus I’ll leave my twin 10” sub-box and wiring in, but it will not come with a headunit. The interior, minus the steering wheel and gearknob, is in great condition, although the blower works only on setting 3 and 4, which is a common problem and an easy fix. The tax has run out, but the MOT runs out in June IIRC, but I will find out for definite and amend accordingly.

I’ve tried to be as honest as I can be, although if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I’m based in Southampton (SO15). You are bidding to buy, not to look or mess me around. Anyone that does so will be reported to eBay. Any bidders with less than 5/negative feedback please message me first.

A £100 deposit would be needed within 3 days and the car collected within 7days unless an agreement is made.

Thank you for viewing and happy bidding!!!

AW04 HZG - My first love, in that scrapheap in the sky
SC54 FOU - The new bit, I'm in love again
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-12, 04:03 PM   #16
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
so not too much.

Is it a 1.8?
Old 02-06-12, 04:06 PM   #17
Dav

Dav is on a distinguished road
Yea it is

AW04 HZG - My first love, in that scrapheap in the sky
SC54 FOU - The new bit, I'm in love again
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 02:30 PM   #18
andy-81

andy-81 has a spectacular aura aboutandy-81 has a spectacular aura about
dont do it mate, retract the advert, sell the scenic and use the money to get the zed fixed
andy-81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 07:33 PM   #19
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-81 View Post
dont do it mate, retract the advert, sell the scenic and use the money to get the zed fixed
totally agree with andy,a would do all my best to keep her mate,common problem is the img gasket,my zr was losing coolant,couldent see where replaced that and its sorted,its only 4 quid for the gasket mate
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 08:48 PM   #20
addy649

addy649 is on a distinguished road
simple answer sell the scenic and get the zed fixed with the money u make of the sale if it drives it cant b that bad to fix can it?