theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-12, 08:33 AM   #1
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Exclamation To Whom It May Concern

Due to the amount of complaints received from forum members and obvious questionable trading practices the site admin team revoked this members trading status. We had allowed said member to continue using his paid subs as a supporter although warned about his conduct. However it has appeared we have had a few more members experiencing issues with this person and have acted forthwith as this was bringing the forum into disrepute.

Therefore Rovermgparts, MG6Turbo or whatever other pseudonym is used is now banned from this forum.

If anyone has grievances with this person then I wish you well in what you do. In no way did this forum endorse this trader, he appeared to have changed his ways and as such we cut him some slack. However it is obvious this was not the case and as such we had to be diplomatic in our approach to managing the situation.

I know there have been members who have had good work and service done, you are the minority. We have acted for the good of this forum and it is not personal.

There are other items on the agenda that could be aired on this forum concerning certain members posting questionable comments that could be taken further as said comments are questioning the integrity of the site team/owners. I think some of you ought to rethink what you post in future. I am not going to elaborate further and wish to draw a line under this issue.

I hope this is the end of this except for those still having issues.

Many thanks.

Mick

If you need to name and shame then who am I stop you? It is there for all to use and see.

Last edited by stamford; 01-08-12 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added info
stamford is offline   Reply With Quote