Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 17-06-12, 08:07 PM   #11
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
Nice car and a proper bargain matey
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-12, 09:35 PM   #12
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
yip nice car,you have done well with that one mate!
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-12, 10:11 PM   #13
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
I need some stickers
POMPSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-12, 11:15 PM   #14
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
lovely, I want it
Old 18-06-12, 01:49 PM   #15
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys Im after pics of piper/JS tail's to help me decide which cat back to get (or powerflow) its about performance more than anything so I think that rules out Scorpion, but please correct me if I am wrong. But I still want the cosmetics to be clean and tidy. I just do not want loads of area between the exhaust and heatshield and also do not want the tail to poke out much at all.

Thanks!
Old 18-06-12, 02:05 PM   #16
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by POMPSKI View Post
Hey guys Im after pics of piper/JS tail's to help me decide which cat back to get (or powerflow) its about performance more than anything so I think that rules out Scorpion, but please correct me if I am wrong. But I still want the cosmetics to be clean and tidy. I just do not want loads of area between the exhaust and heatshield and also do not want the tail to poke out much at all.

Thanks!
Thats what i have i think there is a pic of it with the shoot that sduk done on my car have a look for the thread it aint that old.
Old 11-07-12, 09:15 PM   #17
POMPSKI

Took off the tired 'burgundy & cream badges' and they have been replaced with an alloy front badge from ebay, 4 centre caps and a rear badge courtesy of Dazza. Many thanks to him, the work is superb.

Before... this is the only place on the vehicle where scratches were visible, obviously from shopping trips. Not visible on this photo, but you can tell it needs a good clean

After... New badge, and a scratch free boot. Not sure what the 'dimple' effect is about, just ignore that!

Front... You'll have to excuse the dirt and insects, it is not usually this dirty! I whipped down some B roads earlier.

Wheel Centres....

Old 11-07-12, 09:58 PM   #18
Nobrainer

Nobrainer has a spectacular aura aboutNobrainer has a spectacular aura about
Got a link for those? They look pretty good.

No worries, found (and bought) some

Last edited by Nobrainer; 11-07-12 at 10:10 PM.
Nobrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-12, 01:03 AM   #19
POMPSKI

Just the front one, its superb apart from the adhesive. The others were off Dazza
Old 12-07-12, 09:53 AM   #20
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

If you reckon thats dirty, better not look at mine, does look good, back end came up well.