AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 31-08-12, 08:20 PM   #1
Dav

Dav is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Sad news

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-g...ease-help.html

Just saw this, via Samco on Facebook. That is so sad, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If it wasn't the other end of the country and I had something worth going in, I'd attend.

Maybe we could turn up and give the little lad a good day?

AW04 HZG - My first love, in that scrapheap in the sky
SC54 FOU - The new bit, I'm in love again
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-12, 08:45 PM   #2
coreygraham180
Lean, Mean and Green

coreygraham180 will become famous soon enough
again if i wasn't at the wrong end of the country as well i would attend but a real shame i would never wish that on anyone

Quote:
Speeding has never killed anyone.........suddenly becoming stationary kills you.....Quickly
2010 Forza 3 OBTCC Table 2 Champion
coreygraham180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-12, 08:53 PM   #3
Nor

Nor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the rough
God bless them.
Old 31-08-12, 08:54 PM   #4
Alan.F

Alan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the rough
From the forum very sad news

Quote:
hi all i cant believe im about to say this but here goes i have just been informed that my 11 year old son has around 4 weeks to live for those who dont know he had leukeamia aged 2 and beat it then last year we had the devastating news that he had a cancerous brain tumor they operated and removed it and we thought all was well until friday when we were given the news it had returned in 2 places and there is nothing more they can do to help him as you can imagine we are totally devastated and have to try to make the most of our time left with our little boy so heres where i hope you can all help me i promised him a few weeks ago before i found out about this that i would take him to a car gathering as he is a massive fan of sports/modified cars mainly subaru,s evo,s etc but i cannot find one so i thought i would try arrange one just for him so i can keep that promise!
i have arranged with FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 1 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome so please please please come if you
can make it and make my little boys day a special one thank you all in advance and please put your name down on your posts to this thread so i can get an idea of numbers.

Alan.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-12, 09:02 PM   #5
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Words fail me. 300+ going is a great response from various forums .....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-12, 09:12 PM   #6
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Seen this on a few forum, sounds like there will be a few hundred if they all turn up!!

Is awful news, poor little guy has been offered rides in a lot of tasty machines.

Hope it all goes well but brings a tear to the eye.

Makes you appreciate what you have and all taken for granted.
Old 31-08-12, 09:36 PM   #7
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
If it wasnt so far, id go. Mark of respect to RB too....
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-12, 10:18 PM   #8
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Awful news, but gives you some faith in humanity when everyone can come together like that. Hope the young chap has a fantastic day
A friend of mine lost his young grandson Dylan down in Burnham on sea last weekend when he slipped into the sea. Seeing what that family is going through is just so upsetting.
Old 01-09-12, 07:16 AM   #9
dida4g

dida4g has a spectacular aura aboutdida4g has a spectacular aura about
I'll be going to this, it's in my town.
Old 01-09-12, 08:30 AM   #10
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Would be a nice touch if we could get a couple going to this. Feel for the family, won't be easy for them at all. Respect for what has been organised so far.