theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 05-11-17, 03:41 PM   #11
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Right well an update for those interested, I verified that the fuse was working and it wasn't electrical.... I re-tested the connections and the red connector sprung to life....

the red connector is the one that is driving the front wipers, the white the rears...

the red connector pump was seized, but now no longer is and works.

The red connector pump isn't watertight currently and my glue has gone walkies some-where.. for peace of mind I've bought a fleabay replacement as not 100% sure the OE part on Rimmer bros is the right one. and at £50 rather than £12 seems odd not to grab the cheaper one.

the white connector pump snapped the hose connector off when I popped it on to test the system before bolting it all up.... the white connector pump has seized.... and will be going in the bin. I'll plug the rear washer as I hardly ever use it anyway (tho the ebay seller also sells that pump so potentially I can get a replacement there if I so desire to).
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote