theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-10-10, 01:43 PM   #1
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Track ZS

Well, i was promoted a few weeks ago to General Manager. This means i am now in charge of a company which will turn over around 10 million next year, looking after sales, parts, service accounts and opening a new depot as well as taking on a new dealership brand. Already my time is being munched away and i just know this is not going to move.
Also i have been serverly let down by a friend and i need to get some cash in the door for the short term.

Orignally owned by boothill bandit i bought it a few months ago and sent it to have quite a overhall. It needs a day spent on it to finish, bleeding the brakes, adjusting the clutch and a few other small bits

I also had Steve Cleenz work his magic to the car at a cost of ?100

as well as the spec below i will sell it with a spare inlet plenum (fully working) a red rear bumper as this one needs paint, and the hatchback extreme spoiler in red too (to be fitted) a front camber kit, mk2 front lights, rover 45 front lights and a starter motor.

the disks and pads are brand new the pads have done 100 miles disks 500 miles they cost me ?360

2001 51 ZS
Tax till febuary
Mot febuary

i was on the lookout for a nice shell and it had to be cheap, one came up and i bought it there and then, i have to say it was a lovely car very well looked after and spec'd up by the orignal owner boot hill bandit, some of the modifications he had done were right up my street so it was such a easy decision...
once i bought it i sent it to a garage up north who did me a good job, they broke the blue car up and moved the engine and bits across the rest of the blue car is dotted around this forum somewhere as many people bought bits

Spec

Engine
piper 270 cams and verniers
Reidy remap
inner wing filter
decat
piper exhaust
janspeed manifolds
lightweight flywheel

handling
motobuild springs
quaiff diff
fully polybushed shell
upper and lower rear braces
parada spec 2 tyres
ozz ultraleggra wheels
hi spec 310mm 4 pot brakes
braided hoses
skunk 2 rear camber kit

misc
Flocked Dash
cobra suzuka pro bucket seats
harness's
Sony CD player MP3 worth around ?80 second hand

?2500? it would break for around 4k

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 31-10-10 at 02:09 PM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote