AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-13, 04:08 PM   #1
Chaz

Chaz is on a distinguished road
Project "The Black Beast"

As some of you may know I recently sold my ZR to michaelb on the forum as I needed a bigger more practical car...

The ZR went last saturday and on the sunday I went and fetched the new motor from Hull..

Its a 2005 (55) MK2 ZS TD 115 saloon with 180 kit and 11 spokes!

Got it for a right bargain off BenZS on here, full service history, 92k, just been serviced, tyres all new pretty much... Overall the car is in good nick, few scratches and stuff but nothing major..

And as a bonus the car came with a load of goodies, some of the stuff I would of ended up buying anyway!

Wind deflectors
Extreme spoiler
Rear electric window kit
Rear tinted windows
Full size spare (straight with excellent tyre)
Pierburgh maf and digimafam1
Cup holder in armrest
Decent headunit

Il be selling the straight, electric window kit, rear tinted windows, maf and mafam etc as I wont be needing them..

I plan to get all the windows tinted like I did my ZR, not fussed about rear electric windows, dont need the straight as iv got 5x 11 spokes, maf and mafam not needed as it will be having a mafless remap shortly!

Another bonus is its just had a full service and new minted discs and pads all round!

Only bad things about the car are its due a cambelt change shortly, passenger headlight is slightly misty and there is a touched up scratch on the rear bumper, which isnt really noticable, so doesnt bother me.

Heres some pics of the beast!

Engine bay (needs a good clean)

Interior (very good condition inside)

Misty headlight..

Touched up scratch on rear bumper..

Overall, really happy with the car, only car iv eve bought that iv been 100% happy with the purchase!

Iv already done a fair bit to the car and took pics so il add random bits as and when I can, got a lot planned for this beast!
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote