theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 12-05-12, 08:15 AM   #31
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
Also replaced the rad, as it had several holes in it, with a Nissens Rad. Sorted that out.

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 09:23 PM   #32
theboynoz

Update:

The mystical box......

The Tools....

The Parts, from the box....

The Persuaders....

I know these do't look too bad, but the noise and lack of stopping power forced my hand!

Now what?

Done!

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!

Old 12-05-12, 09:28 PM   #33
theboynoz

Oh yeah, the cost.... Not sure if anyone else has done the Brembo disc/pad job yet, but this has cost £120 front and rear all in!

Fitted by me.

Needed a new tool (caliper wind back tool) £26 on trade and disc cleaner £4, ran out you see....

£150 total

Local (trusted) garage want that to supply and fit rear brakes only..... No brainer then isn't it?! Lol

Next up is the domed MG badges, custom made for me, but may be able to sort out more if these look good and there is interest..... Will check with the site owners first though.

Drives:

Old 13-05-12, 02:36 AM   #34
andy-81

andy-81 has a spectacular aura aboutandy-81 has a spectacular aura about
looks good mate bit ocd on the cleaning parts lol
andy-81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-12, 04:01 PM   #35
theboynoz

Not gone OCD enough in my opinion lol, I used to spend entire weekends cleaning inside the wheel arches and under the bonet!!! Not so much since I became a dad though! lol

Drives:

Old 13-05-12, 05:02 PM   #36
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Looking good, have to let us know how they stop, after bedding in for a bit!!!
Old 13-05-12, 05:54 PM   #37
theboynoz

Will do, my mate has a set on his Accord and they stop it very well! Will be interested to see how I find them, especially as they will be on front and back....

On a seperate note do you know who to contact about promoting the domed badges, is it you Pete? as I should have mine finished soon and on the car next week. I'll take some pics and post them asap too.

Drives:

Old 13-05-12, 06:08 PM   #38
Lukeus101

Lukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to all
Speak to Dazzer on here mate. Does a lot of good work at very good prices. Runs a company called Locking Vinyl

ZS Appreciation Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/475756782447499/

> ZR 105 (Broken) > MK2 ZS 180 (Sold) > MK1 ZS 180 (Sold) > ZR Replica (Dead) > MK1 ZS 180 (Broken)
Lukeus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-12, 07:37 PM   #39
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

As Luke says, Dazzer, or Locking Vinyl does our site stickers and will do the ZS badges.

Old 13-05-12, 07:53 PM   #40
theboynoz

Right, I have heard of this guy and the company but I have already got some domed badges on the way from a different source and just wanted to see if I can prmote this guy or if I would be stepping on anyones toes? Obviously I do not want to just start a thread going on about badges and stickers etc, so thought I should run it past site owers such as Pete.

Does Dazzer also do the domed style badges do you know? Think i might check his stuff out again.... thanks

Drives: