Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 15-07-08, 08:45 PM   #21
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
and you know what? they never say it to you're face either, if they had the opportunity to they still wouldnt.
I wouldnt like to see them try sarah. All 6 ft 5 of me wouldnt be best pleased if one of them came over to me saying you cant speed its illegal

Edit: Do i have to subscribe to have a signature???

Last edited by Bobdope2002; 15-07-08 at 08:50 PM.
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 09:25 PM   #22
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Subscribe.....................you know it makes sense

I know what you mean about .org, my account is still active but post very little these days. The mods are an anal bunch, but not all of them, however it only takes one eh!

Welcome back and hope you like what we've done to the place
Old 15-07-08, 09:31 PM   #23
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Subscribe.....................you know it makes sense

I know what you mean about .org, my account is still active but post very little these days. The mods are an anal bunch, but not all of them, however it only takes one eh!

Welcome back and hope you like what we've done to the place

Yeh it looks much better than when i first signed up all those moons ago

theyre all anal mate evryone of them been doing my head in over theyre for a few weeks now
Old 15-07-08, 10:40 PM   #24
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Ah, .org, they let someone slag me off with lies in open forum, locked the thread (like that has never happened to one of his threads) and wouldn't let me reply! I don't visit .ORG now.

and not wanting to drop myself in it with XPF but I've had messeges deleted there because the thread starter has a chip on his shoulder and though my messege saying "good luck" was taking the st mick! I still post there sometimes because they can often throw a diffrent veiw on a technical problem.

I do most prefer here for my ZS fix though so I wont go
"mmmm 35 in a 30, we had an agency driver in our little van a few weeks ago who was really slow but then got a speed camera fine for 36 in a 30!" will I.
Old 15-07-08, 10:43 PM   #25
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
P.S. hello (who says I post whoring?)
Old 15-07-08, 11:05 PM   #26
Z Scotland

Z Scotland is on a distinguished road
Welcome Bob hope you enjoy your stay

MG ZS 180
Z Scotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 11:42 PM   #27
ThumpJunkie

Jeez, he gets everywhere...
Old 16-07-08, 02:55 AM   #28
DeMoNPauL

DeMoNPauL has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
I'm hardly on XPF these days. If you're not in the clan you get flamed for nothing.
Ross that aint true

I myself try to make everyone welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
And to answer the earlier question we have nothing to do with Hitler or his sites, so what did you say? Must have hit a nerve lol
I may be wrong but does the person concerned not host this forum??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
hehe, sounds like fun!
Ah well mate, it's a very friendly forum here, I'm sure you'll settle in fine
Theres nothing fun about it Bob was a well respected member on XPF and he knows i did everything i could to keep him on XPF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
secondly ignore those bunch of dim wits on the forums,
i know you must be annoyed/angry right now but dont let it get to you, this site is whole damn better than those 2 you are banned from
Sarah chill out

I am not a Dim Wit and what do you know about XPF? you have only been on it for a very short period.

If you took the time like i did you would find that XPF is the most Knowledgeable place for the modern MG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadbaker View Post
we are much cooler and down to earth than the other forums dude
How is that?

What do you know about XPF??

Before you sprout off i suggest you look into the history and what people in the past put into it etc.

Ask Matt C what the likes of Jerry flint,Leda and many more i could mention put into building the MG community.

Ok XPF is not everyones cup of tea but there is some of us who try to keep it inline with what it was in its heydey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
This is my new base forum and XPF will be the second one
Thats your choice Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
and not wanting to drop myself in it with XPF but I've had messeges deleted there because the thread starter has a chip on his shoulder and though my messege saying "good luck" was taking the st mick! I still post there sometimes because they can often throw a diffrent veiw on a technical problem.

I do most prefer here for my ZS fix though so I wont go
Let me address this.

The original poster of the thread requested that the said posts be removed so as not to cause any controversy.

Saying that i can see where you were coming from but the thread was obvioulsly starting to errupt.

Hence the original poster asked for it to be modded.

You all know what i am talking about because a similar thing happened on here and the thread was deleted and the guy was banned.

I do know this guy takes alot of negative publicity on many forums but if he is that bad "Why hasnt there been any prosecutions of him etc etc"

If i believed some of the stories i have read i would surely be on to my solicitors to sue the arse of the guy.

Dont get me wrong i aint sticking up for no one apart from myself and what i do on XPF.
DeMoNPauL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-08, 06:31 AM   #29
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

hey paul i never said you didnt try and not help me i dint realise you were a mwmber over here as i would have said you were the only one on my side

which was the truth

TBH aswell paul theyre is not much point me basing myself on XPF for me to get fount out an banned AGAIN

like ive said i enjoyed XPF a great load of people but this is home for the time being bud
Old 16-07-08, 07:10 AM   #30
talkingcars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoNPauL View Post
I do know this guy takes alot of negative publicity on many forums but if he is that bad "Why hasnt there been any prosecutions of him etc etc"

If i believed some of the stories i have read i would surely be on to my solicitors to sue the arse of the guy.

Dont get me wrong i aint sticking up for no one apart from myself and what i do on XPF.
He has been succsessfully sued by someone I know for £11,000! This was mostly for parts removed and "lost" from a car he was supposdily installing a new engine. He disappeared for quite sometime after this and I'm not sure if he paid up in the end.

He has various technics from staging robberies when customers are around to declaring himself bancrupt to moving.

The biggest problem I'm having is getting people to tell me about their own personal experience as they are either scared of him, he has since done them a little favour, or for some reason are unwilling to tell me the good stories!

I could go on but I'm saving it!