theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 26-06-12, 11:47 AM   #11
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=11779
Old 26-06-12, 11:50 AM   #12
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Both are sie traders on here and can be contacted through pm
Old 26-06-12, 12:06 PM   #13
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
not locked them in the boot???
Its not a TF Pete - How long will it be before you lock your keys in the boot I wander? lol

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-12, 12:14 PM   #14
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
i lost the keys to the garage, side and back gate once. was convinced some little beggar had pinched'em from the back garden when i was working out there. turned the house upside down looking for them. 3 days later i found them in the back pocket of the jeans i was wearing when i was out there. as if the missus needed more reason to call me a douche bag

have you looked in your back pocket is my advise?
Old 26-06-12, 02:33 PM   #15
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Already done that one. MG ZS STE.

And ZS, last time I slammed the keys in a boot, was when I was driving my dads Humber Sceptre up to Birmingham. Just filled up with petrol put the cap and the keys in the boot and as I closed it saw them looking up at me.

Lucky in those days, the filling stations were user friendly, told him and he gave me a great big bunch of keys to try. Result one fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-06-12, 09:18 PM   #16
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Is there a MG garage near you, I'd give them a ring and see if you can get a key from your V5 details.

Know Fords used to do that, but dont know about the immobalizer and alarm side, might have to get new keys and fobs with the Scu or whatever.

Could give George at Rovermgparts or Goldie at GeA Services, a ring, see what they say.

Look again in all the weird places, back track to when you last had them, get someone else to look, I lose stuff, hunt for hours and ask the wife and she finds it within a few minutes. Looked in the wash, left them in your jeans etc.

Hope they turn up!!!
Fords arent that helpful anymore. YOU CANT get the key details from Ford anymore, no matter what you bring with you!!!!!

You have to prey yo find your key number to get a new one cut, or else you get a mechanic to take a lock aaprt to get the number from the tumblers. Failing that, COMPLETE lock set plus programming!!!!

You'd be amazed how many of our customers buy a car with only one key, then lose it..................
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-12, 11:56 PM   #17
jay10

jay10 is on a distinguished road
i spoke to george and he getting back to me tomorrow sometime, iv searched the whole house and all my wardrobes, (amazing what you find during these searches!!) i just know theyl appear soon as i get new keys!
jay10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-12, 12:05 AM   #18
WalkerDnB

WalkerDnB has a spectacular aura aboutWalkerDnB has a spectacular aura about
I need a new fob
Is it really that much to program one or is there a way round it if your already have a working fob?
WalkerDnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-12, 04:39 PM   #19
jay10

jay10 is on a distinguished road
found them! hahaha was in the kitchen, now how they got there i do not have a clue!
jay10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-12, 04:46 PM   #20
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerDnB View Post
I need a new fob
Is it really that much to program one or is there a way round it if your already have a working fob?
Iirc if you have another working fob and the bar code for the new fob its easy to add another using T4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay10 View Post
found them! hahaha was in the kitchen, now how they got there i do not have a clue!
Result at least you found them! Now put one safe! Lol

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote