theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 30-09-12, 05:17 PM   #81
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah, and let's not forget to check the ARB on the rear whilst the box is out the way and it's in the air......... Oh, so the ARB is rusty as fook on both sides and the bushes and split/perished somewhat..... Still there, but defo need doing next and expalins a bit....

Best check the front asap!

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-12, 05:45 PM   #82
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Got a Powerflow on my derv, cat back, they do give you a lifetime guarantee, just have to get it checked once a year and signed off.

Old 30-09-12, 06:24 PM   #83
theboynoz

Hmmmmm, how much did that set you back? Can't remember how much the last one cost me, and rimmer bros is charging £159 just for the box, then i need the gasket and bolts! I have the rubber mounts lol.

And then fit it.....

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!

Old 30-09-12, 07:26 PM   #84
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Think it was £250, was about 4 years ago, think s/s prices have gone up a bit now.

Saved a lot of hassle.

Went from this :-

To this :-

And even with a derv, it sounds better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 30-09-12, 08:02 PM   #85
theboynoz

Hmmm, i have powerflow and longlife suppliers/fitters near me so going to get a price tomorrow (right now it sounds like Plato's BTCC car), and then goign to ask at the auto factors near wok. At least i will get a gasket and bolts and refit the old box as a temp fix....

Drives:

Old 30-09-12, 08:02 PM   #86
theboynoz

Have also found a stainless BB for about £110 incl. delivery though, so might just get that and be done with it

Drives:

Old 01-10-12, 07:58 AM   #87
theboynoz

Anyone ever used these guys, or reckon they'd be any good or not?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4000410170...84.m1423.l2648

Have also been quoted a rough price over the phone of £180 from Longlife in Notts, i assume Powerflow will be the same sort of price so what to do. Standard i have found all the parts for £80 ish....

Drives:

Old 06-11-12, 07:25 AM   #88
theboynoz

Right, getting close to selling time and i am not getting another car to replace this one *he exclaimed*. Though i probably will till Feb time.

Just getting fed up with the car/traffic/frost etc, and the bus stop is at the end of the road....£50 a month for a few months till i get the motor bike, or keep on paying for the car?!?!

Anyone wanna make an offer? May pop this into the sale section in a week or so, i guess it depends when the baby arrives....

Drives:

Old 06-11-12, 08:03 AM   #89
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Best of luck with the sale, car looked good at Patley Bridge.

Old 06-11-12, 08:49 AM   #90
theboynoz

Thanks, need to sort the normal dodgy door handles, drivers one snapped last night (which means BOTH front ones need replacing!) and the passenger door lock server thingy, then just give her a ruddy good clean and polish and get her sold now.... Will be a shame to see her go, but needs must and aonce the baby is here i need to start saving where ever i can.....

Drives: