AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 07-05-10, 06:41 PM   #1
archermav

archermav is on a distinguished road
Mk2 zs 180

Righto,
This may seem odd to most folk (and very odd to my wife), but having been posted to a much closer place of work, I can now afford to drive something far less sensible than my ZS

I appreciate that this may seem a strange thing to say, but after owning numerous Cosworths, I have another hankering for one

So, I just went outside and took a few quick snaps of the car (it was too cold for some arty type ones). I bought the car via this forum so it is 'known' on here as such. She has done 45,000 miles and will have 12 months MOT, tax until Feb 2011. She has electric windows all round.

Sine I bought her I have had four new Avon tyres, catch tank fitted (but not yet plumbed in ) and also have a spare fog light (again not yet fitted). She has also had lots and lots of wax!

Sorry about the size of the pics. I will be putting the car on ebay/PH over the weekend, where I expect her to do quite well.

There is no secret that when I bought the car it was a damn fine bargain, so much so that I do feel advertised elsewhere I may make a few quid. However, whilst on here I do not intend to make money off folk. Through here I would like to see £3000 for her (which is less than I paid).

I am in good old Wednesbury, which means the Black Country( junction 9 M6), which means NO, I am not a Brummie.

So, am I being realistic in asking £3000?
archermav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 07:27 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Looks a good price, I'd be tempted to go a bit higher, you will be asked to knock some cash off and you dont have any where to go but down.

Old 07-05-10, 07:50 PM   #3
Hambo-180

Hambo-180 is on a distinguished road
lovely looking car mate you should get £3k no bother....
Hambo-180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 08:19 PM   #4
archermav

archermav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Looks a good price, I'd be tempted to go a bit higher, you will be asked to knock some cash off and you dont have any where to go but down.

I can see your point, but quite frankly it is this price on here only, I would hope that folk on here would appreciate that. I will put her up for more on PH. As mentioned in the add, I got her off this site for a good price, so seems fair to pass that on.
archermav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 08:24 PM   #5
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Nice thought, hope you get a quick sale, certainly looks worth the £3,000.

Old 07-05-10, 09:14 PM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Well worth the money, tis a nice example.
Old 07-05-10, 09:52 PM   #7
stokey-leroy

stokey-leroy is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous looking motor mate and seems a very good price for it! Nowt wrong with brummies lol...bloody yam yams!!!
stokey-leroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-10, 08:37 AM   #8
ian zs180

Worth every penny that is a great looking zed
Old 08-05-10, 10:31 AM   #9
drewbles

drewbles is on a distinguished road
hi mate id put it up for more than that its a lovely looking car i paid 3400 yesterday for a 54 plate saloon with 49000 miles and e/w all round alcantara seats etc and he had it up for 3995 and i thought i got a good deal so would deffinately advertise for more
drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-10, 01:34 PM   #10
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Typical .....

Great car mate ... Bargain. Just so you know, I sold mine for £4K recently via PH. Mine was an 05 with 23K.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote