Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-12, 10:23 AM   #1
Nats Whiskas

Nats Whiskas is on a distinguished road
F.A.O George

George,

Not sure if your pm's are working and I've messaged you three times now with no luck.

What is the tracking number for the mk2 wheels i paid you for nearly 3 weeks ago and you had told me were on their way 2 weeks ago...

Cheers.

Last edited by Nats Whiskas; 22-02-12 at 06:04 PM.
Old 22-02-12, 04:50 PM   #2
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Have you tried this,dont know if it's still current though.?

Business Name: Rover Mg Parts Uk Ltd.

Contact Name: George Mackmurdie

Business Address: ********

Telephone No. **********

Mobile No. **********

Last edited by KevG; 22-02-12 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Details removed, as post was reported.
Old 22-02-12, 04:57 PM   #3
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
Ive pmd Nathan.

We have been waiting for contact details to furnish Fedex with as the wheels are sat at the central hub after being incorrectly sent to another customer by Fedex. Nathan was informed of this last week.

I have pmd Nathan but it bounced back for some reason.

I have pmd again.

The above contact details are slightly incorrrect.

Also Nathan does have my mobile number so could have texd me.

I do not have his number or i would have tried it or given it to fedex myself.
George

Last edited by MG6Turbo; 22-02-12 at 05:20 PM.
Old 22-02-12, 05:22 PM   #4
starfire039

starfire039 is on a distinguished road
Maybe someone's inbox is full.
Old 22-02-12, 05:49 PM   #5
Alan.F

Alan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the roughAlan.F is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Have you tried this,dont know if it's still current though.?

Business Name: Rover Mg Parts Uk Ltd.
maybe all the details should not of been made public

Old 22-02-12, 05:56 PM   #6
MG6Turbo
Banned

To be honest, publishing the amount paid for a set of wheels is my main moan about this, as if i do a deal with someone for parts then i expect the deal to remain between myself and the other person.

I dont expect Alan to disclose the deal for the tourer and zt because obviously it could affect the sale of the tourer for me if the amount was disclosed.

Im here to earn a living and treat people fairly.

I do try and answer pms as quick as i can, but there maybe times when i cant be on the pc and trying to reply from an i phone at times is difficult.

I have had my worker off due to a serious accident, and a death in the family happening on the same day of my workers accident. So this leaves me on my own to pick up cars, answer messages and take parts off, collect cars, wrap stuff up, sit on a computer booking pick ups and doing paperwork, let alone attending to family and a funeral.

George
Old 22-02-12, 05:59 PM   #7
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.F View Post
maybe all the details should not of been made public
They are already public details posted by George in the Traders section.
I was just pointing ZSnutter towards them.
Old 22-02-12, 06:04 PM   #8
MG6Turbo
Banned

I think Alan was referring to the deal rather than my contact details Buckdevil.

G
Old 22-02-12, 06:06 PM   #9
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovermgparts View Post
To be honest, publishing the amount paid for a set of wheels is my main moan about this, as if i do a deal with someone for parts then i expect the deal to remain between myself and the other person.

I dont expect Alan to disclose the deal for the tourer and zt because obviously it could affect the sale of the tourer for me if the amount was disclosed.

Im here to earn a living and treat people fairly.

I do try and answer pms as quick as i can, but there maybe times when i cant be on the pc and trying to reply from an i phone at times is difficult.

I have had my worker off due to a serious accident, and a death in the family happening on the same day of my workers accident. So this leaves me on my own to pick up cars, answer messages and take parts off, collect cars, wrap stuff up, sit on a computer booking pick ups and doing paperwork, let alone attending to family and a funeral.

George
shame the cars aernt driveable as i cud easily help ya out with that at weekends G
Old 22-02-12, 06:06 PM   #10
BUCKYDEVIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovermgparts View Post
I think Alan was referring to the deal rather than my contact details Buckdevil.

G
My bad, sorry.. Alan.
Closed Thread