theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 08-04-13, 05:03 PM   #81
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
I'd take both, I only have the pink one, thats how old I am.

Dont forget Helmet, unless you are hiring and arm/legs must be covered up, so no just shorts and vests!!!!!

Disclaimer all signed up ready to hand over, and I take the receipt for the two sessions.

See you up there.
Old 08-04-13, 05:58 PM   #82
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Yeah from previous track days id take both parts of licence although I think they only want the photo card if that's the one you have, the receipt of booking so have the booking ref no (just incase issues on system) and the form too although they have loads there to fill out and sign if you forget your own one.
Oh and plenty of petrol tokens too
Old 08-04-13, 06:21 PM   #83
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Cheers then fellas - see you there.

Should be there 4 ish personally.

And to get our excuses in early - Andy and I have a combined weight of about 31 stone ! Considering the BTCC penalty for a win is about 60Kgs, I'd say we're running with a substantial weight disadvantage !
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-13, 07:11 PM   #84
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Meant to say possibly a full size spare too just incase you should happen to have an issue on track.

We're talking excuses now are we lol, well my excuse is that at present I haven't been on track since a few additions to the car so will have to feel what it's like round there incase it has unsettled the geometry of the car. If can get it four wheels drifting through paddock hill to the run off area without going into the gravel we should be fine lol.

I'm just looking forward to going out there again for some time where you can enjoy the car for what it is, as long as I'm smiling at the end of it I don't mind how fast or slow I am tomorrow, just looking forward to it.!

You saying that Dan, when I did my last day at brands I was with a mate that races mgs and he was saying where to place the car and so on, didnt really think both of us in the car would make much difference but when I went out on my own for some hotter laps Christ the difference was shocking.
Old 08-04-13, 08:02 PM   #85
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
All we really need to remember is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The track goes CLOCKWISE....
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-13, 08:06 PM   #86
Craig-ZS180

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
All we really need to remember is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The track goes CLOCKWISE....

Always a good point to remember.! I'm sure we will all have fun and be plenty of smiles after the evening is finished.
Old 08-04-13, 08:21 PM   #87
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Well I got everything ready, forms signed, helmet cleaned, just need to get going lol. Up in morning to sort car out, and get ready for nice trip straight through east london, M11 A102 A2.............
Old 08-04-13, 09:26 PM   #88
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Well I got everything ready, forms signed, helmet cleaned, just need to get going lol. Up in morning to sort car out, and get ready for nice trip straight through east london, M11 A102 A2.............
Yep, a good clean helmet is essential ......
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-13, 09:16 AM   #89
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Nice and polished, aqs always!!!!

My excuse ............. its a derv!!!!

Reckon on 4.00 ish as well.

CU as they say!!
Old 09-04-13, 09:25 AM   #90
daytona365

Just about to give mine the once over, see you all there............