Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 30-11-11, 04:47 PM   #1
Mr ZS180

Mr ZS180 is on a distinguished road
Reluctant sale

Well the ZS is finally for sale.

>Click Here!<

Very reluctant sale and I have started it at that price as Im not fussed if it sells or not tbh as I have a trackday booked in Feb and would rather do it in the ZS than the Skyline!!

If it does sell the cash is going toward a bigger turbo on the Skyline so its like the MG will be a part of it lol!
Old 30-11-11, 04:59 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck with the sale, lots of work done, giving it away if you take the cost of the belts etc. off.
Old 30-11-11, 05:57 PM   #3
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Car looks in great condition so I think your starting price is Very fair, think you might get more money by removing the decals though as people might think it's had more than a few trackdays or owned by a chav(You are not)..
Best of luck with the sale and only wish I had the money to buy.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-11, 06:04 PM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Honest ad, good luck with the sale.
Old 30-11-11, 06:31 PM   #5
Mr ZS180

Thanks for the comments and advice guys.

If the stupid new insurance rules didn't apply theres no way I would sell it as I have driveway space to park it but I just cannot justify having it insured and taxed all year round if it is only being used on a track, and I really cant be bothered to have to insure and tax every time I want to use it, then trade in the tax and cancel the insurance the day after. Its bad enough having to have one car thats a toy insured all the time.

When I had my 220 turbo my main car was a Cinquecento. When I wanted to use the Rover I just used to phone the insurance company, say I wanted a couple of days insurance or so and it cost me about 11 quid. Then the car would go back in the garage for a couple of months or so until I needed it again and just phoned the insurance company again when it was needed!!

You just cant do that now and it means that people who like to have a lot of cars, like me, need a crapload of money to be able to have lots of cars, which I dont!!!
Old 30-11-11, 07:24 PM   #6
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
i am very tempted to get another 180... just wish i could afford to get one!

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-11, 08:30 AM   #7
tcb 180

tcb 180 will become famous soon enough
Good luck with the sale. Be warned though. I looked at part exing mine on a £9k merc and was offered £700 to £1000. One owner 50,000 miles and also in very nice nick on 03 plate.
tcb 180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 12:30 PM   #8
Mr ZS180

Well the car didn't sell so I'm gonna remove the stickers, and stick it up again for a few days and if it doesn't sell again I'm afraid it will be going to the big car graveyard in the sky.

Such a shame a car is worth a lot more in parts than it is whole!!!
Old 10-12-11, 12:40 PM   #9
Levi

Levi is on a distinguished road
Gutted for you mate, I've been keeping an eye on your auction over the last week just to get an idea of what they are going for, because either my ZS or the 100 will have to go soon, and it's almost unbelievable how little these have to be up for to sell. Yours ticks all the boxes for a potential buyer too.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 12:54 PM   #10
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
you dont need to insure the car, you just cant have it taxed without insurance, as long as its sorned its fine