theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 01-07-11, 09:03 PM   #11
welshone

welshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-ZS180 View Post
Yeah I will be going to the meet, will prob still be in the 200 as I still need to sort the brakes on the 180 then need to get it MOT'd.

I must ask then but who are you at the meet or what car have you been in as ive seen the Brm in your on the .org forum but never seen it at the Halfway House?

What ZS are you getting?
Imiss driving mine, alot...
I haven't been for the past two months. I've got a BRM but also picking up a ZS180 TB saloon Mk1 Tomorrow

MG ZS 180 Saloon Starlight Silver - 2003 Current

MG ZS TD Saloon XPower Grey 2004 Gone
MG ZS 180 Saloon Trophy Blue 2003 Gone
Rover BRM Gone

Last edited by welshone; 01-07-11 at 09:07 PM.
welshone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 09:37 PM   #12
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshone View Post
I haven't been for the past two months. I've got a BRM but also picking up a ZS180 TB saloon Mk1 Tomorrow

Ah I see. I knew I'd seen your BRM on the site, lights splitter & private plate where first things to catch my eye.
You had it up for sale a while ago didn't you?
Ah, very good choice if I do say so. When I was going to buy mine I saw 2 in TB, first was a saloon which unfortunately had a few too many issues for my liking and then found mine. Both were about on the same weekend which I thought was strange as not most common colour.
You will love it, great, great cars.!!!
Craig-ZS180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 10:10 PM   #13
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Ah I see. I knew I'd seen your BRM on the site, lights splitter & private plate where first things to catch my eye.
You had it up for sale a while ago didn't you?
Ah, very good choice if I do say so. When I was going to buy mine I saw 2 in TB, first was a saloon which unfortunately had a few too many issues for my liking and then found mine. Both were about on the same weekend which I thought was strange as not most common colour.
You will love it, great, great cars.!!!

Just realised proving how much of a newbie I am on these site especially with abbreviations & so on as I just assumed you meant Tahiti when I guess the more associated TB is probably trophy blue.??
Think before you speak/type comes to mind for me lol..

Either way, should be a great car.
Hope all turns out well for you and your pleased with her when you bring her home.
Old 01-07-11, 10:13 PM   #14
welshone

welshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nice
Quote:
Just realised proving how much of a newbie I am on these site especially with abbreviations & so on as I just assumed you meant Tahiti when I guess the more associated TB is probably trophy blue.??
Think before you speak/type comes to mind for me lol..

Either way, should be a great car.
Hope all turns out well for you and your pleased with her when you bring her home.
Yes it's the common Trophy Blue lol
MG ZS 180 Saloon Starlight Silver - 2003 Current

MG ZS TD Saloon XPower Grey 2004 Gone
MG ZS 180 Saloon Trophy Blue 2003 Gone
Rover BRM Gone
welshone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-11, 10:33 PM   #15
Craig-ZS180

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshone View Post
Yes it's the common Trophy Blue lol

Now I feel bad, I didn't mean it like that lol. Was wondering how should phrase it to not sound like that's what was saying.
Spose at least although it may be more common, it's not common on a bad way is it?!

It'll be good to see one at the meet as although I've got mine, can't currently use it & I've only seen one turn up for about half hour before now, a 120 model in copperleaf I think??

Be nice to see a 180 there.
Look forward to meeting you & seeing the car