Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do or Don't
Do - go for the new car 8 66.67%
Don't - to much hassle 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-11, 01:25 PM   #21
welshone

welshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nice
Yep it was the black one on ebay with a little bit of the body kit missing and high mileage. Had a good sleep on it last night and decided not to even view it to stop the temptation of me buying it. As a few of you have said they are coming down in price all the time. So will have another look into getting one in a few months as i've only just got my current one through a MOT. Thanks for all the advice and making me think with my head and not my heart
MG ZS 180 Saloon Starlight Silver - 2003 Current

MG ZS TD Saloon XPower Grey 2004 Gone
MG ZS 180 Saloon Trophy Blue 2003 Gone
Rover BRM Gone
welshone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 07:04 PM   #22
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshone View Post
Yep it was the black one on ebay with a little bit of the body kit missing and high mileage. Had a good sleep on it last night and decided not to even view it to stop the temptation of me buying it. As a few of you have said they are coming down in price all the time. So will have another look into getting one in a few months as i've only just got my current one through a MOT. Thanks for all the advice and making me think with my head and not my heart
If you want a great black one speak to carmadbaker! with plenty of TLC paid to it regardless it is a lovely one. Mind you that's if he hasn't sold it already..........save your pennies, put your mk1 up for sale now and when someone buys your mk1 you can grab a good one.
Old 11-12-11, 08:28 AM   #23
Taphouse

Taphouse is on a distinguished road
Good choice! I lost £500 on my mk2 in 6months, and it was mint! Regarding selling your at this time of year, I only had 2 people interested in mine when it was for sale. I am sure you'll grab a bargain in January.

I would say, having owned both mk1 and mk2 in recent months, despite the mk2 being much better looking, the mk1 feels like a much better build quality.

I am sure this don't help you at all! lol

Andy
Old 11-12-11, 08:46 AM   #24
welshone

welshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taphouse View Post
Good choice! I lost £500 on my mk2 in 6months, and it was mint! Regarding selling your at this time of year, I only had 2 people interested in mine when it was for sale. I am sure you'll grab a bargain in January.

I would say, having owned both mk1 and mk2 in recent months, despite the mk2 being much better looking, the mk1 feels like a much better build quality.

I am sure this don't help you at all! lol

Andy
It was a combination of a number of things which opened my eyes to this one. Which was: it's black , 180 , lpg , nice low price & it's newer . Don't think this combination will come up again very soon. But like I said i've only just put a MOT on mine so i've got a good few months to look
MG ZS 180 Saloon Starlight Silver - 2003 Current

MG ZS TD Saloon XPower Grey 2004 Gone
MG ZS 180 Saloon Trophy Blue 2003 Gone
Rover BRM Gone
welshone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 09:22 AM   #25
tcb 180

tcb 180 will become famous soon enough
Nothing is selling at all tbh. I have ceased trading as I have failled to sell a lovely 1.5 dci Nissan Note with 28k on clock since last Feb. So I'm keeping it now. At 60+ mpg who would blame me.
tcb 180 is offline   Reply With Quote