theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 08-02-12, 08:44 AM   #31
Nobrainer

Nobrainer has a spectacular aura aboutNobrainer has a spectacular aura about
FFS are you serious? I'll reply as if you are. You obviously know jack sh1t about children or human nature. If you hit a child they'll grow up learning that violence is the way to solve a problem. And a lot of them are pretty big and fit these days! And are you trying to say that Jim is responsible for his daughters adhd? That doesn't even warrant a response.
As an adult if I found that you'd beaten up my child no matter what your provocation then you really would see what anger is all about.
Sorry to rant as a new member but child abuse is a more serious crime than vandalism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
and this folks is the reason why kids are the way they are today Simple as

The Law Enforcing Human rights fooking jumped up tools

EDIT: OH AND JUST TO ADD ITS 95% THE PARENTS FAULT FOR LETTING THEYRE KIDS ACT THIS WAY.....THE JEREMY YLE ERA WE LIVE IN AT THE MOMENT IS FOOKED UP

Oh theyre rioting, kicking **** out of stuff we pay for yet, if we shoot em or water cannon them its illegal and a breach of human rights....

Like i said if it were me id smash em round the head hard wen theyre young and show them to respect **** and theyre elders

dont want to sound old before my time but i blame Rap Music People Look up to them and theyre forver on about going round shooting people and robbing **** no wonder theyre like this

Anyways Rant Over
Nobrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-12, 09:09 AM   #32
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
and this folks is the reason why kids are the way they are today Simple as

The Law Enforcing Human rights fooking jumped up tools

EDIT: OH AND JUST TO ADD ITS 95% THE PARENTS FAULT FOR LETTING THEYRE KIDS ACT THIS WAY.....THE JEREMY YLE ERA WE LIVE IN AT THE MOMENT IS FOOKED UP

Oh theyre rioting, kicking **** out of stuff we pay for yet, if we shoot em or water cannon them its illegal and a breach of human rights....

Like i said if it were me id smash em round the head hard wen theyre young and show them to respect **** and theyre elders

dont want to sound old before my time but i blame Rap Music People Look up to them and theyre forver on about going round shooting people and robbing **** no wonder theyre like this

Anyways Rant Over
I,m with you on this ....... all this do gooder crap has destroyed society..... a clip round the ear didnt do me any harm
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-12, 09:59 AM   #33
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
The real problem here is the changes we have seen in society and the way in which we can and cannot do certain things. 30 years or more ago we would, as a child, get a clip around the ear, have a blackboard rubber thrown at us, kicked up the arse etc etc. Today due to political correctness and what is defined as abuse, we cannot lift a finger and the kids know this and use this against their elders. It has backfired bigtime and there is little we can do, I'm sorry but the little blighters know how to provoke someone into doing something now seen as illegal and use that against us. There is no or little respect out there these days, nothing to do with rap music or bad parents to a degree, just kids getting smarter and the Police knowing the law as it stands is on their (kids) side.

I still shout at kids if dicking around my car and if they say I'll get me dad, then I say fine, go get him if you know who he is!
stamford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-12, 06:54 PM   #34
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
The real problem here is the changes we have seen in society and the way in which we can and cannot do certain things. 30 years or more ago we would, as a child, get a clip around the ear, have a blackboard rubber thrown at us, kicked up the arse etc etc. Today due to political correctness and what is defined as abuse, we cannot lift a finger and the kids know this and use this against their elders. It has backfired bigtime and there is little we can do, I'm sorry but the little blighters know how to provoke someone into doing something now seen as illegal and use that against us. There is no or little respect out there these days, nothing to do with rap music or bad parents to a degree, just kids getting smarter and the Police knowing the law as it stands is on their (kids) side.

I still shout at kids if dicking around my car and if they say I'll get me dad, then I say fine, go get him if you know who he is!
Liking the last comment...........Some of em near me dont even know who the mum is
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-12, 08:01 PM   #35
shcKr-

shcKr- is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobrainer View Post
FFS are you serious? I'll reply as if you are. You obviously know jack sh1t about children or human nature. If you hit a child they'll grow up learning that violence is the way to solve a problem. And a lot of them are pretty big and fit these days! And are you trying to say that Jim is responsible for his daughters adhd? That doesn't even warrant a response.
As an adult if I found that you'd beaten up my child no matter what your provocation then you really would see what anger is all about.
Sorry to rant as a new member but child abuse is a more serious crime than vandalism.
As a 20 year old, my brother is 15 we were brought up that if we did something that we could expect consequences, I was a brat as a kid and kicked my mum, she kicked me back twice as hard. I swore at my mum and she dragged me to the bathroom and washed my mouth out with soap.. Did I ever kick her, or swear at her again! Hell no!

My brother obviously saw what I got and has never tried anything like that, we both respect our parents and don't swear around them. Let alone go down the street and vandalize someones car.

I knew of maybe 1 or 2 kids in my year at school that had ADHD, yet in my brothers year half of them claim to have ADHD and use it as an excuse for their behaviour, it's a joke.
Old 09-02-12, 08:13 PM   #36
Lukeus101

Lukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to all
Im only 23 but still notice a massive difference in the way children behave and a drastic change in parenting attitudes. I was brought up to respect and treat people how I would like to be treated, but nowadays youngsters seem to have a more deviant side. May just be me, I was brought up in deepest darkest Cornwall
Lukeus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-12, 09:57 PM   #37
Nobrainer

Nobrainer has a spectacular aura aboutNobrainer has a spectacular aura about
The kids today are definately more clued up on what they can get away with and are more prepared to stand their ground but I'm not sure theyre really much worse than we were as kids. I'm getting on a bit now but I remember minor acts of vandalism, theft, etc and I was one of the well brought up kids. It's just a growing up process and you need to remember that most kids are just that, children. They grow up and grow out of the attitude that teenagers have. I've also chased (and caught) kids graffitiing my walls, shouted at kids causing problems and felt the urge to kick the crap out of the ones trying to break into my garage and steal my bike. But the really problem kids are the ones who get hit by their parents. They grow up to be problem adults and produce more problem kids. I've also spanked my own children when their behavior was untenable and regretted it. It didn't work.
Nobrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-12, 06:54 AM   #38
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
Just an update..... its Friday and still no police ..... which I,m now pleased about.... I went to the kids house yesterday and politely asked his mum for a word with his dad and got called an ar*ehole for my trouble..... then last night his dad appears at my front door all applogetic etc..... it wont happen again .... So Time will be the judge but its looking promising
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-12, 07:10 AM   #39
Ravinder_Tomcat220T

Ravinder_Tomcat220T is on a distinguished road
Perhaps rent a lock up in the local area and keep your car in there? My coupe is kept in a lock up that I rent off the local council. At least I know it will be safe there and dry.
Ravinder_Tomcat220T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-12, 07:32 AM   #40
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
Oft! This topic grew arms and legs!

My 2p worth, I feel kids have no deterant at all for bad behaviour. I believe common sense has lost it`s way in all honesty. Nothing wrong with a shout or "clip" if the behaviour warrants it, and that`s where the common sense part has vanished. Both goody-goodies poking their nose in, and on the otherside, parents belting their kids for no reason. Where`s the sense?

When I grew up, I through stones and snowballs at windows - not as much as some, but the majority of kids do it. Difference was then to now, my parents caught me - i`d get my arsed kicked, neighbour caught me - i`d get a verbal roasting and my arsed kicked, then my arsed kicked from my parents again!

I think my parents probably lifted their hands once or twice to me in all honesty, but I had a respect/fear/deterant of the consequencies of my actions. Sadly that today is lost.
ZRed is offline   Reply With Quote