theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 14-02-13, 07:24 PM   #11
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Couldn't get many pics at the time as the garage is packed full of my Dads bike bits, general rubbish and his set of 18" Brabus wheels which are blocking them all in. Also a forgotten collection of zr bits n bobs including original unprinted boot spoiler.

There are 2 wheels that have a flat spot which I had forgotten about, they were from memory used on the rear and up until I changed over to the track tyres never could tell they had been knocked in the past.
Here are a couple of pics of the tyres as after seeing the flat spot on the edge am not so keen on selling the wheels incase can't get balanced up nicely at later date.

Here is what the wheels look like anyway

And the exhaust off the coupe / cabriolet turbo

As I say more up for selling the tyres as they will go again and can get them taken off the rims but now not certain on overall condition of the wheels until I can get them ou properly over the weekend and give them a proper run on the road.
Old 14-02-13, 07:28 PM   #12
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Just remember to keep the money in your fund, not hers, otherwise it will go on dresses, flowers, and other girly things..............
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-13, 07:47 PM   #13
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Just remember to keep the money in your fund, not hers, otherwise it will go on dresses, flowers, and other girly things..............

Whatever I get for selling the bits here and there that I will be selling will be going towards a bit more spending money on the stag do and possibly little extras for the wedding cars as I know the ones I want and they ain't cheap...!
Old 14-02-13, 08:04 PM   #14
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
What size are they mate?
Old 14-02-13, 09:42 PM   #15
Craig-ZS180

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRed View Post
What size are they mate?
They are 16" wheels and tyres with iirc the oe zr tyre size that is on hairpins.
I am going to have a proper look at the wheels over the weekend though to check how they drive again, if they are not as good as I remember as last proper drive on them was a couple of years ago I will split the tyres from the wheels and keep them as a spare or weigh them in with some of my other wheels that are past it.
So atm the wheels are temporarily off the cards until I'm sure of condition.
Old 26-02-13, 11:55 AM   #16
Craig-ZS180

A few more pics of the wheels incase anyone is interested. Two of them do have a flat spot on the lip of the rim, one of which makes no difference to the wheels whatsoever but one of them once travelling over 40mph got a very minor vibration although it was minor as was on the rear. After a closer inspection it actually doesnt have any wheel weights on it either so that may be part of the reason behind it.

Anyway, here are the extra pics if anyone interested.

And 2 more of the exhaust if any interest