theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 27-01-14, 10:26 AM   #21
adam

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
My last order with Rimmer Bros went pear shaped. I paid for next day delivery and the parts took around a week to arrive. To their credit they refunded the delivery charge and supposedly re-sent the parts....although only one set arrived....

I was forced to order from them again over the weekend, hindsight I should have just ordered the parts from Honda, but we shall see if they arrive ok.
Old 31-01-14, 02:23 PM   #22
Malteser

Malteser is on a distinguished road
So after sending that email, I received no correspondence so I called yesterday and the manager wasn't there, I left my contact information with them and was told he would get back to me. He never did. Today I called back and was told he wasn't there. When I told them I would give them to tonight to respond before I involve the bank, I got an email 5 minutes later.

Dear Clayton Vella,

Thank you for your email, I have checked into the circumstances and agree that we removed the discount from the order because it did not qualify for the special offer.
We are working with our web development team to try to prevent this scenario happening in the future, by preventing non eligible parts from being discounted.
I am sorry that we did not act more pro-actively to alert you to the discount error before we processed the order at the correct price.

We refunded the discount amount following your query in error and then re-charged the refunded amount to rectify this and balance the transaction. I apologise for any confusion this has caused.

As a good will gesture I would like to offer you a refund of the £27.84 difference between the web order total and the transaction total.

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Protecting the name)

So I emailed in return with this:

Hi Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your response. The refund would be appreciated. Thank you. Would you also please remove all of my personal information from your systems once the refund is done please because just the fact that your company was able to charge my account without my confirmation still doesn't sit quite right with me. Please let me know when the refund is completed and also when the personal information is removed as well. Thank you and have a great day.

Clayton Vella

Let's see how long correspondence takes this time. Even though their customer service came through in the end, I still will not order from them again because I don't feel that I can trust my personal information with them.

I'll keep everyone updated on the final progress.
Malteser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-14, 02:34 PM   #23
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Goodish, result I suppose.

Bit more cash for the inconvenience etc. wouldnt have gone amiss.