Craig is on a distinguished road
i voted bmc, but if the price for the itg was good i would go for that

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-07, 04:47 PM   #42
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
I've been doing some ringing around and I believe that I can get the BMC CDA kit for the ZS180 for around £150.00. This figure is based on 10 kits being sold. We still need to confirm this price and details with the supplier.

If we are to go ahead with this we would need a non-refundable deposit of £25 before we order them in.

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-07, 04:58 PM   #43
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMS Ltd. View Post
I've been doing some ringing around and I believe that I can get the BMC CDA kit for the ZS180 for around £150.00. This figure is based on 10 kits being sold. We still need to confirm this price and details with the supplier.

If we are to go ahead with this we would need a non-refundable deposit of £25 before we order them in.
Fingers crossed you can get that price confirmed Ralph. That's a price that suits me fine!

Will watch this space

Granville
Old 20-12-07, 05:40 PM   #44
Venom

Venom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
I should have a price for the ITG kit at a discount tomorrow - as soon as I have something I will post it here - watch this space...
Hopefuly it will be a good price, PTP are doing 1p shipping ATM....? Are we going to do a group buy on both kits or just the one?

2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR - Flame Red
2001 MKI MG ZS 180 - Trophy Blue
Commission no: ZS 004021
1989 MKII Honda CRX Race Car
Xbox Live Tag: SoloXalio
Old 20-12-07, 05:45 PM   #45
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Quote:

Ralph for the BMC and Stripey doing the ITG I think......I will just wait and see what happens.

Granville
Old 20-12-07, 07:12 PM   #46
DeMoNPauL

DeMoNPauL has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Ralph can i ask if that includes the bend,the straight coupler etc.

Make sure these parts are included - SAC09070K - SPV10070K

It retails at £175 with these parts included. - http://www.potn.co.uk/p1543147.htm

Last edited by DeMoNPauL; 20-12-07 at 07:27 PM.
DeMoNPauL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-07, 08:46 PM   #47
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
I need to confirm what bits are included, but I believe that it includes the 85mm to 70mm adapter, connecting tube and inlet hose. When I have more information I will put up another post

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 07:56 AM   #48
stripey

stripey is on a distinguished road
Angry

Bad news guys - the ITG kit is available but my supplier would need to buy 20 to obtain, and pass on any, 20% discount. But he would need to pay cash up front and he isn't in a position to do this.

It seems that this is standard terms with ITG so if anyone (Ralph?) can afford to take this on then it may still be worth a look - saying that it's only going to reduce the price to ~£280 unless whoever arranges it decides to take a cut in margin?

Sorry about this guys & gals - but it does look like the BMC could be a good option at that price (£150) if all the bits are included.

Greg
stripey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 08:07 AM   #49
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Bad news guys - the ITG kit is available but my supplier would need to buy 20 to obtain, and pass on any, 20% discount. But he would need to pay cash up front and he isn't in a position to do this.

It seems that this is standard terms with ITG so if anyone (Ralph?) can afford to take this on then it may still be worth a look - saying that it's only going to reduce the price to ~£280 unless whoever arranges it decides to take a cut in margin?

Sorry about this guys & gals - but it does look like the BMC could be a good option at that price (£150) if all the bits are included.

Greg
Ralph should have some news about the BMC today so we shall see.

I had a feeling that the ITG would be difficult to get a discount on since it is a specific kit for the ZS unlike the BMC which is generic.

At least you tried dude .

Only other suggestion would be to post the group buy up on XPF and any of the other forums.........might be wise to PM a mod first though to make sure they are happy with it....DeMoNPauL for example on XPF......

at least that was you may be able to get the 20 people you need.........as for costs........I am unsure how you would go about getting hold of the full monies....

Maybe holding the cheques until you have 20 people? then once you have those........PM the peeps.......cash them in......once cleared place the order and then go from there??? thats a huge ask in terms of trust from peeps but there aren't many options open to you

Granville
Old 21-12-07, 08:33 AM   #50
Venom

Venom is on a distinguished road
Good point, might be worth getting other forums involved? I have the money waiting for the ITG but then thats just 1 not 20

2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR - Flame Red
2001 MKI MG ZS 180 - Trophy Blue
Commission no: ZS 004021
1989 MKII Honda CRX Race Car
Xbox Live Tag: SoloXalio