theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-17, 12:34 PM   #1
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Formal help request

Hi Guys,

Rather than bury this in the build/progress thread I figured I'd put it up here and see what my options were....

So here is where I stand - some-one on FB has contacted me and has the keys, if I can prove all bills are paid up (I can) then I'm able to go and collect the car...

however the tyres are cracked, the brakes apparently are seized and the insides might be in a bit of a mess...

so it needs recovery.....

I'd like to get it MOT'd & taxed but that is going to be a bit of an issue without knowing what work it needs to get it ready....

So.....

Is there any-one on here that can help out with recovery and getting it back on the road as the first port of call?

I'm more than happy to pay any & all costs involved - and am willing to put up some money upfront as a sign of goodwill as appropriate.

Once it is roadworthy again, I'll work out what to do with the turbo & manifold fitting at that point... although I'll most likely need help with that, it needs a custom oil feed or drain as it is not completely bolt off bolt on...

Any help will be massively appreciated.......

Thanks,

Pete
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote