theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

View Poll Results: Does the MG ZS Saloon suit the......
Option 1 - Extreme Spoiler 11 36.67%
Option 2 - Low Level Spoiler 1 3.33%
Option 3 - Lip Spoiler 5 16.67%
Combos - Option 1 and 3 16 53.33%
Combos - Option 2 0 0%
Combos - Option 2 and 3 5 16.67%
None of the Above 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-08-11, 08:36 PM   #1
auspom

auspom is on a distinguished road
Recognise this?

Hi guys, new to this forum and so far fascinated with the content,chat etc., Just out of interest do any of you recognise this car. 05 ZS turbo diesel in X-power grey, full 180 kit,body colour wheels,air-con,elec sunroof etc. Under the bonnet there,s a cone filter fitted and the reg is M 18 LPM. Dealer knows nothing about it, says took it as a part chop. Mlge is reading 114000 and hopefully I,m doing a deal this week. Any info would be helpful! Sorry cant post any pics but will try once bought!
auspom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-11, 08:44 PM   #2
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Dont know of tsaid car but details via DVLA.

Details:

Date of First Registration 14 01 2005
Year of Manufacture 2005
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1994CC
CO2 Emissions 150g/Km
Fuel Type Heavy Oil
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour GREY

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-11, 09:20 PM   #3
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
not sure of the car either to be honest - what area is the car/you from might be able to narrow thigns down a little tho (or know it on another forum)
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 09:05 AM   #4
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Hi, when you drive the car make sure it revs up to the limiter and it pulls from around 1800 revs, if it doesnt, its the MAF gone, not too bad a job, but a bargaining point.

Also the belts should have been done, are good cars.

Old 16-08-11, 11:32 AM   #5
C13URD

C13URD will become famous soon enough
this one by any chance heres some pics..................................

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1500?logcode=p

Last edited by C13URD; 16-08-11 at 04:58 PM.
C13URD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 04:48 PM   #6
auspom

auspom is on a distinguished road
Recognise this!

Its not for sale anymore!..........Owing to work commitments(I work away from home) dont collect till 26th. Took it for another test today, pulls like a train! and on the very bumpy village road there was little or no rattles. Checked out the logbook details and it appears to be a local car to me(Northampton) the former owner lives in Wellingborough. I will try and contact him to see if he can fill in the missing pieces, just wanna know whats not and whats been done so I have a good starting point, major service will be priority anyway though. Have to say it looks the dogs danglers from any position. Looking forward to using it now. My sons gotta ZR 105 in the same colour(now I,ve let on I,m an old fart!) so will be good father/son combo!
auspom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 04:50 PM   #7
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Thats OK, I'm a grand dad, and still have fun with my ZS Derv!!!!
Old 16-08-11, 04:52 PM   #8
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspom View Post
Its not for sale anymore!..........Owing to work commitments(I work away from home) dont collect till 26th. Took it for another test today, pulls like a train! and on the very bumpy village road there was little or no rattles. Checked out the logbook details and it appears to be a local car to me(Northampton) the former owner lives in Wellingborough. I will try and contact him to see if he can fill in the missing pieces, just wanna know whats not and whats been done so I have a good starting point, major service will be priority anyway though. Have to say it looks the dogs danglers from any position. Looking forward to using it now. My sons gotta ZR 105 in the same colour(now I,ve let on I,m an old fart!) so will be good father/son combo!
1st ........service
2nd.......... spoiler youre never to old for a spoiler.....(you can have a picnic on it if ya want one day haha)
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-11, 05:14 PM   #9
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Wow! What a stunner! Done well there. My 52 plate is on similar mileage and Ive had no problems touch wood. Regarding the spoiler, I seem to be the only person who thinks they look better without. Looks too much like an evo wannabe with the extreme spoiler, maybe the 180 can just about pull it off but not on a diesel lol.
Old 17-08-11, 05:20 PM   #10
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Wouldnt be the same without one.