theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-07, 01:45 PM   #1
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
k & n Panel Filter

I am selling my k & n panel filter, it is from my 120 which is a 52 plate, but double check the size of your airbox to be sure it will fit as when i bought it from steve at banshee he told me there are a couple of different sizes for that year!!

Sizes are 25cm x 9.5cm approx, this is the measurement of the part of the filter that will fit into the box. Any questions please ask away.

Would like £19 including delivery

It is in great nik with the stickers unused, and its original packaging and from what i can see you get two flys and a spider included....enjoy
Old 22-11-07, 09:18 PM   #2
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Does this improve the sound?

I just took my cone filter off as I was worried about heatsoak but I miss the sound!!
Old 23-11-07, 08:58 AM   #3
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie007 View Post
Does this improve the sound?

I just took my cone filter off as I was worried about heatsoak but I miss the sound!!

slightly, but it wont be near as loud as an open cone, but should be a vast improvement in running and power compared to the cone as like you said nae heat soak(by vast i mean no loss of bhp etc that cones 'can' give) so no it won't give another 100bhp lol!
Old 30-11-07, 04:34 PM   #4
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

*SOLD*

lock thread please
Closed Thread