theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 27-11-07, 07:00 PM   #1
rich180

rich180 is on a distinguished road
quick vid of my zs being rolling roaded

quick video from thise weekends rolling road quality isnt great but sound makes up for it car made 193.1bhp@fly

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XCmHJnvF_zs
rich180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-07, 08:41 PM   #2
sduk

that is awesome, what it lacks in picture quality it certainly makes up for with the sound! I suppose you dont appreciate how loud it is when the car is moving.

193 is awesome, what mods you done to achieve that?

top work!
Old 27-11-07, 08:44 PM   #3
stripey

stripey is on a distinguished road
Sweet sounding Zed there Rich - hmmm... maybe mine isn't so noisy after all. What have you got on this one in terms of modifications? Also what does 193 on the fly mean on the road? And one final question - where do you find a rolling road to test on? Oh go on then, for a Brucie bonus - how much did it cost?
stripey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-07, 08:46 PM   #4
stripey

Sammy - you stole my thunder, thought I was going to get the first post in on this... clicked reply and you pop up, there must be something sly going on - piggy backing posts of other users - that's why you are the top poster innit. You better watch out or you will get a reputation...
Old 27-11-07, 08:47 PM   #5
stripey

Sorry Sammy - I mean further enhance your reputation...
Old 27-11-07, 08:57 PM   #6
lewerty

sounds good what u done to it?
Old 27-11-07, 09:07 PM   #7
sduk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Sammy - you stole my thunder, thought I was going to get the first post in on this... clicked reply and you pop up, there must be something sly going on - piggy backing posts of other users - that's why you are the top poster innit. You better watch out or you will get a reputation...

lmao, nah no piggy backing im just faster than you

good to see you are getting stuck into the site mate, you should see if you can come to the Meet in York on December 2nd Im coming down.
Old 27-11-07, 09:15 PM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Always sounds better than your own doesn't it! I don't know what mine is like from outside as I am the only one driving it

Good figure btw!
Old 27-11-07, 10:17 PM   #9
Leasky

Leasky is on a distinguished road
lovely good result too

http://Boost247.bebo.com

Leasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-07, 08:22 AM   #10
rich180

rich180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Sweet sounding Zed there Rich - hmmm... maybe mine isn't so noisy after all. What have you got on this one in terms of modifications? Also what does 193 on the fly mean on the road? And one final question - where do you find a rolling road to test on? Oh go on then, for a Brucie bonus - how much did it cost?
@fly figures is bassicly a estimation of what a cars power is before transmission losses, for instance the zs made 158bhp@ the wheels and they then calculate from that what the actual power at the fly is.

rolling roads are all over the place best to do a search on google for one in your area or atend a rolling road day with a club which is what i did with rovertech. cost was £25+£5 for a fueling check.

mods where just a very good servicedone this week involving oil change, brand new denso plugs fitted, throttle body removed and cleaned, inlet plenum removed and cleaned, brand new maxiflow cold air induction kit with intake located in the inner wing. tank of optimax with some injection cleaner, and a supper chip. oh and a exhuast that the back box actualy seperated from the rest of the system on the first run hence why she sounds so loud.
rich180 is offline   Reply With Quote