theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 16-09-14, 09:49 PM   #1
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
ea access xbox one

i noticed marcus was saying that he didnt have a lot of games for his xbox,they are pretty pricey,however i joined ea access,its only £20 for the year,and ive downloaded,battlefield 4,need for speed the rivals,fifa 14,peggle,you can play new releases 5 days before there released aswell.there are other games available through xbox live,2 games a month,but theyve not been great,it all depends what your looking for game wise.just a heads up if anybodys no heard of it.
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-14, 10:18 PM   #2
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
Is there a limit to how long you own the games? I read a little about it but couldn't find it on the Xbox so 5hought no more of it.

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-14, 10:33 PM   #3
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
i think you own them as long as your a subscriber blair,for 20 a year,ive already downloaded 4 or so games,and there will be more games available,through time'
Old 16-09-14, 11:01 PM   #4
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Nice one Andy, will look into that
Good shout .
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-14, 05:44 AM   #5
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
I thought that was a bi t crap for twenty a month but didn't realise you got to keep games might have a look myself after destiny stops holding my attention although I don't see that happening any time soon.
Old 17-09-14, 06:38 PM   #6
andys1981

its £3 or £4 a month,£20 a year grimmy,i fancied a we blast at fifa one night,and it was still selling for £40,got they 4 games already,and i sold my battlefield 4 disk on ebay for £21 so it worked out good for me bud.
Old 17-09-14, 06:53 PM   #7
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Think I will have a peek later Andy cheers for the heads up
Old 17-09-14, 06:55 PM   #8
andys1981

aye no bother i thought it was a good wee deal,and for £20 ye canny complain eh.
Old 17-09-14, 07:17 PM   #9
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
Definitely worth it if you want the games listed. Kat wanted the new Dance Central game so I was thinking here's another £40 for a game that has graphics from the 360 era.
Was pleasantly surprised to find it was £7.99 with only a few tracks and £1.59 per song thereafter. Much better plan as Kat can have whatever tracks she likes instead of 20 shitty songs!

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-14, 11:04 AM   #10
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Well so much for AE access being a bargain
Had quite a few Shandies last night and thought Id sign up for AE access
Wasn't sure it worked so tried again and again
Checked today and I've spend £60 and signed up till Sept 2017
I'm an Eeejit

Need to make it worth while.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote